Anderson Sculpture Garden
South of Morrill Hall, free, 4-3342.
Brunnier Art Museum
Scheman Building, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday-Friday,
1-4 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, $3 donation suggested, 4-3342.
- "Parallels: The Architecture of Impermanence," features paintings by Joe Patrick, Jan. 17 through July 30.
Artist lecture, Apr. 5, 7 p.m.
- "Creative by Nature," the Bohan Collection of Inuit Art, Jan. 17 through July 30.
- "Challenging Taste: Art Nouveau in the Decorative Arts," features American and European versions of Art Nouveau, through July 30, 2017.
- "Decidedly Collectable," features state patterns in the Iowa Quester Glass Collection, through July 30, 2017.
Christian Petersen Art Museum
Morrill Hall, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday, $3 donation suggested, 4-9500.
- "RED," an exploration of the cultural and aesthetic diversity of the color red, Jan. 9 through Aug. 4.
- "Commissioning a Collection: 75 Years of Public Art," a history of ISU's public art collection, ongoing.
- "The People's College: the Morrill Act and Iowa State," a comprehensive historic timeline will be installed on the walls of the ground floor hallway that leads through Morrill Hall, ongoing.
Design on Main Gallery
203 Main St., Exhibition hours: 2-5 p.m. daily, Thursday-Saturday (515) 708-2825.
- "Gotham," Michael Corones' exhibition featuring black-and-white images of New York City, begins Jan. 6th.
- "Earth as Art," features images fusing art and science, Feb 2-26.
Farm House Museum
Central campus, Noon-4 p.m., Monday-Friday, free, $3 donation suggested, 4-3342.
College of Design, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday, free, 4-7428.
Special Collections, 403 Parks Library, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday, free, 4-6672.
- “For Married Students: Building a Community in Pammel Court, 1946-1978," features Pammel Court residences once situated on the north edge of campus, curated by History Asst. Prof. Mark Barron and 481X students, Jan. 18 through May 5.
- Online exhibits: http://archives.lib.iastate.edu/.
Lobby, 10 a.m.-2 a.m. Sunday; 7:30 a.m.-2 a.m. Monday-Thursday; 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m. Friday; 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturday, free, 4-6672.
Memorial Union, free, phone 6-6848 for viewing hours.
- "Works Complete and Other Fictions," paintings by Des Moines artist John Phillip Davis, through March 26, 2017.
Memorial Union, free, phone 6-6848 for viewing hours between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- "Art Inspired," featured works by ISU students, selected by juror Jonathan Castro, through March 20.
Memorial Union, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., free, 4-0971.
- "The Students of Urban Leadership," photographs by of student activismJami Milne, through June 2017.
Reiman Gardens Conservatory
9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, $8 (youth $4, free for members), 4-2710.
- "Petals & Parasols," a display featuring colorful umbrellas and vibrant blossoms, Jan. 13 through April 23.
Textiles and Clothing Museum, Mary Alice Gallery
1015 Morrill Hall, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday; and Saturday, April 9, 1-4 p.m., free, 4-7474.
- "Our Favorite Things: Celebrating 10 years and 30+ Exhibits," features staff and faculty favorites from over the past ten years, through April 8.